Autobiography of a Yogi – Serbian (Serbian Edition)
- Language: Serbian
- ISBN-10: 0876127197
- ISBN-13: 978-0876127193
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 (1,488 reviews)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Publisher: Self-Realization Fellowship (January 16, 2017)
Chosen as “One of the 100 Best Religious Books of the Twentieth Century,” Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi has been born-again into a lot of than thirty-three dialects, and is viewed worldwide as a transcendental high. It peruses like an expertise story whereas noting inquiries relating to faith, God, presence, yoga, higher cognizance, and the difficulties of each day profound living.
- What I’ve been sitting tight for, the digital book of the Self-Realization Fellowship Complete Edition of the biography of a Yogi.
- This book impacted my reasoning concerning God and man’s place in the universe over any book I’ve ever perused in my life.
- I initially old this book in my twenties and had had the profit of living in Encinitas, CA where one of his sanctuaries is.
- This book is a prolog to the teachings of 1 of the stupendous yogis of the 20 th century. Perused this book, then read some of his others.
- I’m defeated with the style of this adaptation of the book. I have asked for to send it back.
- That is the third time I’ve endeavored to peruse this book. Furthermore, at the end of the day, I just created it to the center before I started skimming.
- A mind boggling great book I can’t scan within the distributer’s limitation on content to discourse during this means not well ought to find a contraband workaround.
- The, therefore, is so microscopic it will scarcely move perused. I didn’t want it.
- This version was printed as an abundant littler book than the first size that I used to be anticipating.
The Imitation of Christ Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:9 ounces
- Paperback:220 pages
- Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 5, 2017)
Just the Bible has been more persuasive as a wellspring of Christian reverential perusing than The Imitation of Christ. This contemplation on the profound life has roused perusers from Thomas More and St. Ignatius Loyola to Thomas Merton and Pope John Paul I. Composed by the Augustinian friar Thomas à Kempis in the vicinity of 1420 and 1427, it contains clear directions for disavowing wordly vanities and finding everlasting truths. No book has all the more unequivocally and movingly portrayed the Christian perfect: “My child, to the extent that you can abandon yourself, to that degree will you have the capacity to go into Me.” With another Preface by Sally Cunneen, writer of In Search of Mary: The Woman and the Symbol.
- “Need to know the best counsel I ever heard?” asked Larry King, in a meeting distributed today in Canada’s National Post daily paper: “I never learned ANYTHING while I was talking.” 50 years involvement with the questioner’s mouthpiece and Larry’s best exhortation boils down to single word.
- I have a few interpretations of the Imitation however I continue returning to this one. I accept numerous perusers will discover this interpretation “streams” superior to anything the others, composed as it is in a warm, delicate and open style by an ace interpreter and communicator, Monsignor Ronald Knox
- As a minister I see such a large number of individuals who are hopeless. They are discouraged, loaded with stress and have so little bliss in their lives
- With the persistence of a holy person (play on words expected), I took 20 minutes of my day and looked into the majority of the accessible versions of The Imitation of Christ for plain Kindle.
- Be careful! This is not a regarded interpretation. It gives off an impression of being an independently published book, and the interpreter did not in any case try to revise the standard on the back cover.
- Substance is awesome, yet the configuration is terrible. It would seem that a fuel book that was recently printed out. Odd book measurements, odd arranging, and hard to peruse.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 9, 2016)
- Language: English
Universality (1908) is a book by G. K. Chesterton that has turned into a high of systematic Christian theology. Chesterton considered this book a sidekick to his other work, Heretics. In the book’s introduction, Chesterton expresses the reason for existing is to “endeavor a clarification, not of whether the Christian Faith can be accepted, however of how he by and by has come to trust it.” In it, Chesterton shows a unique perspective of the Christian religion. He considers it to be the response to specific human needs, the “response to an enigma” in his words, and not just as a self-assertive truth got from some place outside the limits of human experience.
- Corpulent, carefree, witty G.K. Chesterton chose to compose this book as a buddy volume to his book HERETICS. Since HERETICS had reprimanded contemporary methods of insight, ORTHODOXY was formed to introduce an options perspective and is in this way both confirmed in tone and self-portraying in many spots.
- A testing of his section titles gives some thought of Chesterton’s feeling of fun and also his unordinary way to deal with the matter of Christianity. Section one is “In Defense of Everything Else” (one pictures Chesterton with an unconventional, naughty grin all over as he composed this).
- There are additional parts on “The Suicide of Thought,” “The Ethics of Elfland” (a truly brilliant section), “The Maniac,” and “The Paradoxes of Christianity.”
- In this effortlessly comprehensible book (just 160 pages in the little soft cover version), Chesterton demonstrates that spiritual reflections and philosophical ruminations need be neither exhausting nor unfathomable.
- The text style is so little, and the textual style sort is so thin, which transforms each moment of understanding it into torment and enduring.
- I have attempted to begin understanding it, however, have needed to return it to the rack after maybe a couple lines every time.
- Product Dimensions:1 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight:8 ounces
- Paperback:224 pages
- Publisher:Centrehouse Press; With an Introduction, Notes an ed. edition (January 27, 2017)
G. K. Chesterton composed of Orthodoxy that it spoke to an endeavor ‘to express the reasoning in which I have come to accept’ and to do as such ‘in an ambiguous and individual path, in an arrangement of mental pictures as opposed to in a progression of conclusions’. For the majority of its perusers, it is the wittiest and most romping guard of the Christian confidence ever composed. Envisioning much cutting edge religious philosophy, Catholic and Protestant, Chesterton’s apologia is more personalistic than propositional. He comprehends that, with a specific end goal to be sound, a conviction framework must speak to the heart and to the brain. Nobody has set out more engagingly the explanations behind putting stock in Christianity as the immortal truth about who we seem to be, and dismissing the choices as crazes and molds. Jon Elsby, writer of Light in the Darkness and Wrestling With the Angel, has composed broadly on Christian theological rationalists and rational theology, and has penned an enlightening presentation for this release of Orthodoxy, which additionally contains brief notes and a record.
- Stout, carefree, witty G.K. Chesterton chose to compose this book as a sidekick volume to his book HERETICS. Since HERETICS had censured contemporary theories
- In Orthodoxy G.K. Chesterton applies his monstrous judgment to destroy current thought and uncover it for its articulate vacancy. On the off chance that you ponder where our cutting edge methods of insight are driving us read this book.
- I have been re perusing this book routinely since the 1970’s, the point at which a duplicate “bounced” off a library rack at me. The Kindle variant makes it simpler to locate the great quotes I half recollect yet I’m never so sharp as the firsts
- The title of G. K. Chesterton’s book, “Universality”, made me expect at initial a dry blueprint of the acknowledged principles of Christianity. I anticipated that him would portray what we trust; I didn’t anticipate that him will appear with such clarity and sound judgment why we trust it.
- I needed to like this book; I truly did. I can’t warm up to Chesterton’s bombastic style. It resembles the sound of one hand applauding. I never know whether he has anything of significant worth to state since I can’t ever get past the main section. I might not endeavor him once more.
- This survey doesn’t concern the substance of the book, but instead the exactness of this specific vender’s promotion for it. I requested this and what I got was not the 1925 version as publicized in both the copyright date and the photograph.
Divine Direction: 7 Decisions That Will Change Your Life
- ISBN-10: 031034283X
- ISBN-13: 978-0310342830
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 (180 reviews)
- Publisher: Zondervan (February 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 208 pages
Consistently we tend to settle on choices. What’s a lot of, those decisions collect and at the end of the day turn out to be our history? What might your life look like within the event that you just become a specialist at selecting those decisions?
In this moving Manual, New York Times bang creator Craig Groeschel demonstrates, however, the choices that are in your energy, if adjusted to accepted standards, will prompt to associate degree existence you’ve got newer visualized.
- I profoundly recommend this book. Minister Craig at the end of the day composers from his heart.
- Every section showed signs of improvement and higher.
- That is a protracted shot Pastor Craig’s best reserve up to now.
- That is a present from heaven I have been appealing to God for God to send Maine associate degree clear answer out loud thus I will hear Him and acknowledge what he needs from me.
- There is a zeal to the present book overwhelmed Maine.
- Stunning. Best GPS since the Bible Very evident, Biblical shrewdness and straightforward to see.
- Pretty brash and shallow. He permitted a pair of year recent to accomplish one thing that poor his thighbone. Idiot.
- Not what I expected once I got into te book. It appeared to remain on one theme and only not that intriguing.
- There are some entirely nice chunks in here, yet I do somewhat killed by the never-ending utilization of gendered elements and brain analysis in Christian composition.
- Keeping on composing as though were the truth directly sustains unsafe and hurtful generalizations.
A Travel Guide to Heaven
- ISBN-10: 1536644129
- ISBN-13: 978-1536644128
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 6.8 inches
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 (147 reviews)
- Language: English
- Publisher: Audible Studios on Brilliance Audio; MP3 Una edition (January 24, 2017)
A current Newsweek survey reports that 76 % of Americans trust in paradise. However even eager adherents expertise problems conjure up a lot of than ambiguous photos of radiances, harps, and wispy holy messengers in streaming robes. Anthony DeStefano knew there must be a lot of entire, extraordinary, and soothing vision of what paradise resembles, and A Travel Guide to Heaven is the winning and enlightening outcome.
- Over the span of occasions throughout my life and for such a large range of years,
- I bought this book on Amazon a lie over a year prior and in a second went gaga for it, to me, it’s a travel manual for paradise for fakers particularly just in case you are new Christianity.
- I exceedingly recommend this book for all religions.
- I chose to try this book upon the appalling and traumatic passing of a sister.
- Besides being so unquestionably settled in Scripture and church custom, this is by an extended shot the first delightful and helpful books
- I truly appreciated the voyage through paradise. It’s an impressive book.
- Exceedingly frustrating. Just a couple of good thoughts. A lot of impulsive pages.
- That was a genuine eye opener Heaven is without a doubt, therefore, lovely…promised in the Bible.
- That is another book I do not have. I seek I wasn’t charged when them. I searched all over for it, however, cannot discover it with my books. Too bad