USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017: 7-Book Set (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 2752 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2016 edition (Jan 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 4.1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 (130 reviews)
For over forty years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors steel oneself for and pass their medical licensing exams. We have a tendency to ar proud to supply the first innovative study tools on the market on the market and our dedicated workers of professional advisors and college ensure that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they have. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.
- Good preparation books however they ought to be combined with Kaplan videos.
- Great packaging and impressive books. Nice and new even as mentioned
- Super quick shipping wonderful arrived in 3 days with good quality.
- Good quality. very happy with this item and would positively suggest
- The books were in excellent state and that i got a very smart set of cd’s with them
- Very unhealthy to swallow reasonably factor that we have a tendency to should study.
- I did not like was that the books aren’t a similar because the Kaplan Step one 2016 lecture notes.
- And the quality of the paper is not smart
- Don’t buy, you may be defeated of course
Professional Review Guide for the RHIA and RHIT Examinations, 2017 Edition 1st Edition
- Paperback: 531 pages
- ISBN-10: 1305956524
- ISBN-13: 978-1305956520
- Language: English
- Publisher: Delmar Cengage Learning; 1 edition (January 17, 2017)
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
Unmatched Test Prep: An assortment of self-evaluation instruments plan understudies for the confirmation exam, including prescribed assets, general review tips, different decision coding questions, coding contextual analyses for different wellbeing settings, deride examinations, and competency maps to help understudies focus on their endeavors and self-survey advance.
- Extraordinary book! It helps with contemplating for the Registered Health Information Administrator qualification. I considered for about a month and after that took the national exam and passed.
- It covers extraordinary insight about everything that I took in class. I truly like the profundity of this book. Delighted in!
- This book arrived rapidly, in fresh out of the box new condition, finish with codes for getting to going with online material.
- This was the exact book that I required for my class. It truly is fit as a fiddle. My primary concern when buying this book was to what extent would it take to arrive. It touched base inside the time allotment given, and it was at a less expensive cost.
- Numerous answer for the math issues in this course reading isn’t right. When you are assumed to partition, she wound up increasing. When she is supposed to duplicate, she finished partitioning. She needs to backpedal to review school to learn to tackle fundamental math issue.
- Composing on mostly every page of the book, which was not what I was anticipating. I expected practically zero highlighting and markings.
The Elements of Style
- ISBN-10: 1520396988
- ISBN-13: 978-1520396989
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 (2,560 reviews)
- Paperback: 47 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (January 16, 2017)
- Language: English
This book means to provide to add things up the area the critical conditions of everyday English vogue. It intends to help the assignment of pedagogue and understudy by concentrating thought (in Chapters II and III) on one or two of fundamentals, the tenets of utilization and standards of structure most generally broken. As per this arrangement, it sets down three principles for the usage of the comma, rather than a score or more, and one for the use of the semicolon, in the conviction that these four guidelines accommodate all the inside accentuation that’s needed by nineteen sentences out of twenty.
- I totally love this book. Let’s be honest, secondary school English class was quite a whereas previous on behalf of me.
- About one hundred years aged, this book did originally designed by William Strunk, who was E.B White’s former educator.
- I utilized this book, release 2, in 1969. I was both surprised and glad to visualize that it’s still getting used and has survived the trial of your time therefore well.
- What an incredible book – a piece of art. I adored the original cases, sentences the greater half of USA wouldn’t compose any longer.
- There is such a selection of awful releases and reprints of this book.
- This little book is brimfull with syntactical And communicative information which will facilitate anybody improves as an author.
- That is a horribly impress unharness of a far previous style of this book (most possible from 1918).
- Be careful. I acquired this book by sound on the”Kindle” catch on The parts of fashion, Fourth Edition page.
- Despite the fact that this book has all the substance, I was totally annoyed.
- It says represented, in my chapter by chapter guide. However, it is undoubtedly not. I just bought this to have the shown rendition.
First Aid for the Usmle Step 1 2017
- Series: First Aid
- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 27 edition (Jan 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.4 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 (36 reviews)
Processing Re-write Suggestions Done This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive assortment of high-yield facts and method that pinpoint specifically what students have to be compelled to grasp to pass the test. Co-authored by medical students. Who as of late took the sheets, it gives an entire system to help to prepare for the first stressful test of their careers.
- Excellent As necessary Oxygen
- Obviously you’ll be able to visit different resources if you wish more explanations.
- It’s a wonderful book that contains the important info.
- Completely an absolute necessity have for any medical student.
- so I was cheerful to see that a large number of them were updated /improved.
- Unless the editors return the organizing to take after the physical version remain away.
- Totally unusable this book has awful formatting and ought not be sold to anybody.
- The Kindle version formatting on the 2017 release is a flat out disaster- the textual styles don’t match,
The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- Publisher: Powerscore Publishing; 2016 edition (December 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 378 pages
- ISBN-10: 0972129634
- ISBN-13: 978-0972129633
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.7 inches
The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible will show you how to separate GMAT argumentation, how to perceive GMAT address sorts, and how to isolate remedy answers from wrong answers. You will enhance your exactness in noting questions and your speed also. In the event that you are shooting for the most noteworthy score conceivable, the Critical Reasoning Bible will help you amplify your execution. The methodologies talked about in the Critical Reasoning Bible are likewise helpful when assaulting Reading Comprehension questions. The Critical Reasoning Bible is supplemented by a restrictive site that gives extra material to the book, including recommended contemplate plans and replies to every now and again asked understudy questions.
- This is book truly an extraordinary wellspring of CR for GMAT. I was having an enormous issue with the fundamental thinking part of the test. As should be obvious plainly until further notice is that, I have not picked the correct book or source to contemplate.
- Either on the off chance that you ‘re familiar with the CR area or not you should have this book since it won’t just show you how to answer accurately yet it ‘ll show you how to spare significant time. In the wake of perusing this book i from time to time commit any errors.
- It is a decent book to rehearse Critical Reasoning for GMAT Exam. I prescribe this book to each one who needs to ponder by himself.
- Verse missing
- The most exceedingly terrible arranging on the planet.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking
- ISBN-13: 978-0803660403.
- ISBN-10: 0803660405
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 (109 reviews)
- Series: Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (November 21, 2016)
- Language: English
Guarantee your mastery of medicine mental state nursing information whereas honing your critical-thinking and test-taking skills.
Over 900 multiple-choice and alternate format queries, organized by specific disorders, build a tough subject additional manageable. Rationales for each correct and incorrect answers likewise as test-taking tips assist you to critically analyze the question varieties. Plus, two, 75-question exams on-line at DavisPlus assist you assess your overall progress.
Thoroughly updated and increased throughout, the third Edition of this AJN Book of the Year incorporates DSM V and even additional of the foremost tough alternate-format queries.
- If you are shopping for this book to assist you indurate the mental state HESI, save yourself the cash.
- Literally delivered to my house inside eighteen hours of inserting the order! Hoping it helps with school this semester
- This book was nice. i used to be able to pass a really vital communication thanks to this book.
- I used all of the Davis Success books throughout school.
- I love the Success books.
- This book has every one of the appropriate responses hovered in it.
- There was writing all over and it created onerous on behalf of me to check from the book
- The book wasn’t useful.
No use to ME currently.There was no indication within the description.