- ISBN-10: 1365699102
- ISBN-13: 978-1365699108
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 ounces
- Publisher: Lulu.com (January 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 100 pages
Unedited private impressions of the Emperor of Rome, on how one is to exist in a universe of disarray. Reflections by Marcus Aurelius and in the most acknowledged interpretation by George Long, is a book that has a place on everybody’s rack.
A most loved of Bill Clinton and John Steinbeck, and influencer of numerous others for a long time, it is as significant today to people with great influence battles over domains and meeting rooms as it was the point at which it was initially recorded.
- At in the first place, I didn’t know I would appreciate this book, in light of the fact that Marcus Aurelius makes remarks and focuses in view of confidence, and I am not a religious individual.
- Yet, this does not trouble me. There are still lessons to learn past or around the religious subject.
- In any case, in the wake of getting past the initial few pages of the book, I can state that I value the insight of passed on lessons and perceptions from a stoic point of view.
- This Dover Thrift Edition rolls out slight improvements to the content, bringing a more redesigned setting.
- From what I’ve perused exploring more established interpretations, the vast majority of the content is saved, and the message is the same, quite recently upgraded for simplicity of comprehension
- The Meditations should be interpreted by a writer, not a scholarly. Many better interpretations have been made since the mid eighteen hundreds.
The Devil’s Dictionary
- ISBN-10: 1542695538
- ISBN-13: 978-1542695534
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 (156 reviews)
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 230 pages
Ambrose Ambrose Gwinett Bierce’s last words were located in a letter he sent to a nice companion within the winter of 1913. “As to me,” he stated, “I leave here tomorrow for an obscure goal.” Then he vanished in the North American nation and was newer gotten notification from once more.
- Like all lexicons, it’s a gathering of words and implications, yet this one is a draft a lot of pleasant to examine.
- A devilishly fine man of keen observation, who was route relatively radical.
- While a portion of the passages is seriously dated, others stay as valid as the day they were formed by the splendidly negative Ambrose Gwinett Bierce.
- That is potentially the first faithfully wry little bit of writing I have ever experienced within the English non-standard speech.
- Despite the fact that this was composed overflow a century previous, it feels modern.
- Not as depicted, love Bierce “stories,” but rather this is dangerous by any suggests that.
- The substance is great and crafty. However, this particular version’s weaknesses exceed all that.
- The item photograph demonstrated a soft material sure Folio Society book with a slipcase.
- I gave back this book, or should I say flyer. It resembled a photocopy of typescript.
The Elements of Style
- ISBN-10: 1520396988
- ISBN-13: 978-1520396989
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 (2,560 reviews)
- Paperback: 47 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (January 16, 2017)
- Language: English
This book means to provide to add things up the area the critical conditions of everyday English vogue. It intends to help the assignment of pedagogue and understudy by concentrating thought (in Chapters II and III) on one or two of fundamentals, the tenets of utilization and standards of structure most generally broken. As per this arrangement, it sets down three principles for the usage of the comma, rather than a score or more, and one for the use of the semicolon, in the conviction that these four guidelines accommodate all the inside accentuation that’s needed by nineteen sentences out of twenty.
- I totally love this book. Let’s be honest, secondary school English class was quite a whereas previous on behalf of me.
- About one hundred years aged, this book did originally designed by William Strunk, who was E.B White’s former educator.
- I utilized this book, release 2, in 1969. I was both surprised and glad to visualize that it’s still getting used and has survived the trial of your time therefore well.
- What an incredible book – a piece of art. I adored the original cases, sentences the greater half of USA wouldn’t compose any longer.
- There is such a selection of awful releases and reprints of this book.
- This little book is brimfull with syntactical And communicative information which will facilitate anybody improves as an author.
- That is a horribly impress unharness of a far previous style of this book (most possible from 1918).
- Be careful. I acquired this book by sound on the”Kindle” catch on The parts of fashion, Fourth Edition page.
- Despite the fact that this book has all the substance, I was totally annoyed.
- It says represented, in my chapter by chapter guide. However, it is undoubtedly not. I just bought this to have the shown rendition.
The Elements of Style: [Original Version]
- ISBN-10: 1542550637
- ISBN-13: 978-1542550635
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,560 reviews)
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 48 pages
The Elements of fashion is that the complete content and excellent manual on the standards of English accent Browse by an enormous range of perusers. The 18 primary themes square measure sorted out beneath the headings, “Basic Rules of Usage,” “Rudimentary Principles of Composition,” “A Few Matters of Form,” “Words and Expressions Commonly ill-used,” and “Words Often Misspelled.” The Elements vogue|of favor|of fashion} could be a prescriptive American language written work style direct in different releases.
- I totally love this book. Let’s be honest; secondary school form was enough whereas previous on behalf of me.
- About one hundred years elderly, this book held initially composed by William Strunk, who was E.B White’s former teacher.
- I utilized this book, release 2, in 1969. I was both stunned and glad to visualize that it’s still being employed and has survived the trial of your time therefore well.
- What an incredible book – a piece of art. I adored the amusing cases (of yore), sentences the greater half of U.S. wouldn’t compose to any extent further.
- There is such a selection of awful versions and reprints of this book. Try not to get one in all those.
That is a horrendously typeset unharness of a far previous variety of this book (likely from 1918).
It says delineated, in my list of chapters, yet it is most on no account. I just bought this to have the painted type.
I requested this for me ignite anticipating that it ought to have the glorious works of art and drawings of the painted book adaptation.
An unquestionable demand has for any individual UN agency composers, yet this eBook version has the abominable arrangement.
Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents: Strange Stories and Shocking Trivia from Inside the White House
- ISBN-10: 1594749353
- ISBN-13: 978-1594749353
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 (249 reviews)
- Series: Secret Lives
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Quirk Books (February 14, 2017)
- Language: English
This overhauled and upgraded version of Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents highlights absurd and uncensored profiles of our presidents—finish with many little-known, politically off base, and out and out psycho certainties. You’ll notice that.
- That is, truly, the fourth book like this I’ve perused in the most current year. They were all great.
- This carefree and diverting book provides the United States of America a goodish live of beforehand deep insights regarding the Presidents, some of it very superb.
- I didn’t perceive precisely, however, unskilled all our past presidents have been.
- It is an exceptionally interesting instructive little bit of work. On the off chance that history in college was as fascinating, it would are significantly a lot of fun.
- I observed this book to be awful, instructive or more all true. Regarding the present political atmosphere in America.
- I actually delighted during this book. The title makes it sound a great deal a lot of shameful than it’s.
I didn’t observe this book to be a real examination.
Never saw that. It will be ideal if you check your records.No thought it was awful!
Prurient. A few realities were faulty. Scarcely a whole book.
Contains a couple of fascinating realities and tidbits, yet nothing to keep your enthusiasm for poring over the completebook. Great simply for a brisk skin.
U.S. Army Improvised Munitions Handbook (US Army Survival)
- Publisher: Pmapublishing.com (February 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1684112737
- ISBN-13: 978-1684112739
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 (165 reviews)
You don’t ought to be a ready human to utterly welcome this unharness of the U.S. Armed force Improvised Munitions book of facts (TM 31-210). Initially created for troopers in guerilla fighting circumstances, this handbook shows the ways for building weapons that area unit exceptionally compelling in the most nerve wrenching of conditions.
- Great book. A lot of things in here I knew as of currently, but I sufficiently tailored regarding creating some these chemicals for the book.
- Beside the disfiguring and executing potential these gadgets contain.
- My life partner doesn’t frequently scan, and I thought this could change that.
- This book was a Valentine Day present for my spouse. He said it was the most practical gift I would ever give him.
- A decent scan for strategic circumstances within which you will expertise such gadgets. It invigorates the mind what to at. Not for your consistently Joe.
- Some way or another I have a sense that I created it onto a summing up some place in an exceedingly none descript operating with a double security fence within the Beehive State abandon.
Thought this book would be cool, entirely weak. I don’t recognize why I even required it. Excessively insane of stuff in this book.
- Some way or another I have a sense that I created it onto a summing up some place in an exceedingly nondiscript operating with a double security fence within the Beehive State abandon.
- Charge card obtained stolen, and they purchased some things, that we did not request or get, done nothing against this book or arrangement.