The Girl in the Spider’s Web: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Series
- Originally published: 27 August 2015
- Author: David Lagercrantz
- Preceded by: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest
- Page count: 544
- Country: Sweden
- Book: The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- Publisher: MacLehose
- Price: Rs 599
- Kindle and Audible not sure have kept up.
- Think that trilogy needs to have been read first to maximum enjoyment.
- Truly believe that the continuation of it is in the very capable hands.
- Hopefully preparing us for the reappearance.
- We have highly advanced artificial intelligence being developed now.
- An object failure has done irretrievable damage to the brand.
- So looking forward to this novel but disappointed.
- Sadly, this does not compare in any way to the first dragon tattoo girl stories.
- To read the first three books again to wash this is comperatably bad.
- The prose and writing style is very similar not identical.
Long Time Coming (Fated Loves)
- Series: Fated Loves (Book 1)
- Publisher: Stack house Press (December 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars (4,852 reviews)
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Pages : 445 Pages
The most of the relationship are with love. The boy name Joy who is 18 years old, for long time he dint see his childhood best friend .He meets his girlfriend, Jenny. But later she died just few days after the tragic car accident. Then Joy left, after that never come back hometown. Father’s illness forces him to retune. He realizes time distance indeed soul.
- Very well written with a clever plot and the author goes deeply into her characters.
- So imaginative, it was thrilled to find such a well-written book for the promotional.
- A ghostly romance and a mystery was good.
- The book is much of suspense.
- Loved the characters, including the secondary character.
- Familiar house, where so many of readers childhood memories may cherish
- Action, a little paranormal activity and true love.
- More apparent was expecting ghostliness.
- You know happened after the first few pages but it drags.
- Want to know the details of the accident.
Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
- Series: Stephanie Plum (Book 22)
- Author: Janet Evanovich
- Mass Market Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Bantam; Reprint edition (November 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.9 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars(4,209)
- Originally published: 2015
Eats has missed his court date and remained in hiding. The author might not be the world’s greatest hunter. Ken Golubovic hailed as be ready the Supreme Exalted Zookeeper of the look animal and rate of the house known as zeta,but not to one can talk. Things just aren’t adding up, has been arrested for beating up become the dean of students at Kiltman college. people have seen him on campus, and Stephanie can’t shake be the feeling on that something timefunny make going on at the follow college and should be it’s not just zeta pranks. but she knows when she’s playing.
- Interesting and lovable and funny and sometimes quiet are characters .
- What the character is up to and all the other characters always exciting.
- More laughter and plus some encounters.
- The story concluded in this one did like the way
- Please for the love of all things holy, let this be the last one
- Will never quit writing these stories enjoy and hope
- You’re going to love her family.
- This book long time on again off again relationships
- This will probably sadly be the last read in this series.
- Was flat, boring, and totally predictable think somebody co-wrote the book.
- Disappointing. Maybe it’s time to retire this series.
- It secret to be a quick paced simply needed with a considerable measure of mocking”
- Series: Jack Reacher (Book 21)
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Delacorte Press; 1St Edition edition (Nov 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars (3,694)
By then they find A jihadist sleeper cell in hamburg, Germany, has gotten an unexpected guest—a Saudi dispatch, looking for a place of refuge while holding up to meet with people obscure. A chilling message a cia resource, covers inside the cell, has caught the messenger whisper. The american desires a hundred million dollars what ismore, who from Reacher and his two new companions are advised to locate the american. Reacher initiates the bestwarrior he has ever worked with: Sergeant Frances Neagley. Their primary goal warms up in more courses than one, while continually keeping their eyes on the world will endure a massive demonstration of fear mongering the prize if they don’t get their man,
- Reader‘s love this novels, and own them all.
- Something different from the normal for this series has Lee Child
- Certainly beat five of Reacher. This is an extraordinary one
- It’s truly only a cover to explore a conceivable.
- Can spend time with favorite fictional character.
- It’s a great way to keep these stories fresh.
- This one was level out exhausting.
- The last 4 or 5 Reacher books for didn’t care
- Don’t know how other characters didn’t notice this, or if they do, they’re afraid he’ll punch them in the face.
Extreme Prey Paperback
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd; Export/Airside edition (Dec 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 1.3 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars (3,017 reviews)
After the occasions into the became Prey, He minnesota BCA his partner lucas Davenport winds up in a to a great degree uncommon situation no more. The representative is quite recently wrenching up a presidential battle, however, and he welcomes lucas to go along with a significant aspect of his crusade staff. He says, ought to be fun. And it is until they discover they have a shadow and outfitted man aim on executing the representative. Who acts as a burden, what’s more, an individual.
- The Prey series in another good read
- But not so much that was compelled to read it in one sitting.
- Was everything love about a Davenport story.
- Very well written, great characters
- This was so boring had a hard time even finishing this book.
- Not to be reminded of reality but read to escape.
- Sorry wasted my money on this book.
- Not original. Sanford has nothing new to offer.
Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike)
- Series: Cormoran Strike
- Publisher: Mulholland Books; Unabridged edition (Nov 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.5 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars (2,667 reviews)
Her manager is less astounded yet no less frightened, private analyst Cormoran Strike. A riddle and furthermore an account of a man and a lady at an intersection in their own and expert lives. In any case, is more terrible acts happen, time is running out for both of them Profession of Evil is the third in the arrangement highlighting private investigator Cormoran Strike and his associate Robin Ellacott. With the police concentrating on the one speculate Strike is progressively sure is not the culprit, he and Robin take matters into their hands, and dig into the dull and turned universes of the other three men. There are four individuals from his past whom he supposes could be capable and Strike realizes that any of them is fit for supported and unspeakable mercilessness.
- Hope keeps writing this series for a long time to come.
- Truly appreciate these characters and love the way they are creating.
- The first and the last were favorites based on the above criteria.
- Loved how the creator truly created Strike.
- Have perused, and appreciate, the initial two and this is the best one yet.
- Truly delighted in how the parts were organized by separating the story
- Very difficult to follow with so many characters.
- Very disappointing way to long and very nasty subject
- Ineffectively composed, disconnected plot, ungainly sub plot about individual connections
- To many meaningless words and faceless characters