The Pursuit of God Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:5 ounces
- Paperback:57 pages
- Publisher:Independently published (January 15, 2017)
Here is a skillful investigation of the internal life by a heart craving God, anxious to get a handle on in any event the edges of His ways, the pit of His adoration for miscreants, and the stature of His unapproachable glory—and it was composed by a bustling minister in Chicago! Who could envision David composing the twenty-third Psalm on South Halsted Street, or a medieval spiritualist discovering motivation in a little review on the second floor of an edge house on that immeasurable, level checker-leading group of unlimited avenues? Where cross the swarmed lifestyles where sound the cries of race and tribe, in frequents of wretchedness and need, on shadowed limit dim with fears, and ways where conceal the draws of eagerness…
- This book is likely the most soul-filled and guided work I’ve perused in quite a while. You can not help but rather hear the voice of God calling you to a more profound association with Him as you read this astonishing exemplary.
- This is one of a couple books I’ve perused that, after understanding it, really showed God’s nearness. In accordance with the instructing of the book, God urged me his adoration and his yearning for a more cozy relationship. I broke into tears.
- In the event that you need to encounter the delights of Christian living, I profoundly urge you to peruse this book. Tozer’s objective of this book was to help God’s eager kids so to discover Him (by means of introduction of book). Here are a portion of the things I adore about this book:
- Tozer’s books to me are more similar to reference material than just essentially a book…you dependably need to keep them helpful to survey as your life’s seasons change.
- I cherish this great by Tozer. Actually, I requested this book to supplant my well worn duplicate. Tragically, while perusing the primary section I experienced six typographical mistakes. These mistakes are the consequence of exceptionally poor altering.
- I as of late requested this book subsequent to perusing Tozer’s The Knowledge of the Holy this mid year. I was extremely eager to peruse this book, as it is another of Tozer’s works of art.
Abide in Christ Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:4 ounces
- Paperback:84 pages
- Publisher:Independently published (January 16, 2017)
Murray gives 31 heart looking readings to bring you into nearer fellowship and cooperation with the Son of God every day. Perused these thirty-one heart-looking readings and figure out how to live every day in nearer fellowship and partnership with Him. “Dwell in him; that, when he might show up, we may have certainty, and not be embarrassed before him at his coming.” – 1 John 2:28
- I adore this book. I lift it up each couple of years, and it keeps on gift me lavishly with each read. Andrew Murray improves the lessons of Jesus down into three words: “Reside in me.
- Likewise with all of Andre Murray’s books, this book has the astuteness and soul filled energy to change the heart/brain of the peruser. Murray’s educational experience gives us trust and confirmation that Christ is all we require.
- Andrew Murray’s Abide in Christ is a work of art. Numerous perusers over the previous century have announced the book’s accommodation in drawing them into the day by day happiness regarding minute by-minute fellowship with Christ
- I rank Andrew Murray as one of my most loved Christian journalists. When he expounds on ‘dwelling in Christ’ he writes in an extremely individual and capable route, as somebody who is tolerating and impa
- Be that as it may I gave this book just a single star for impact: This is not the first content. It has been altered for the cutting edge peruser
- Despite the fact that this book by Andrew Murray is exceptional, this specific generation is SHAMEFULLY poor. This book more likely than not been gotten from a computerized duplicate which was made by checking a book with optical character acknowledgment programming.
The Soul Winner Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:9 ounces
- Paperback:166 pages
- Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 20, 2017)
Charles Spurgeon was a standout amongst the most celebrated Baptist ministers and Christian creators in the nineteenth century. Spurgeon was known for his silliness and direction to evangelists and guardians and kids. Spurgeon’s lessons stay exceptionally persuasive today. The Soul Winner is a phenomenal book that Spurgeon composed on the force of lecturing in which he gives superb guidance on how clergymen can convey more individuals to God.
- I would suggest ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING composed by Charles Spurgeon. He addresses ministers, however any conceived again Christian can figure out how to apply his MEATY lessons.
- In the data age it is anything but difficult to lose all sense of direction in the machine. It is anything but difficult to be gotten up to speed in projects, and structures, and craze fixes to basic blemishes in both our own stroll with the Lord and in the congregation’s central goal for Christ.
- This book is nothing not as much as Awesome! This is the best book i have ever purchased for under 5 dollars. I adored this book so much that I wound up purchasing printed copies of this book and giving it away to the sold out devotees to My congregation.
- Astounding, astonishing book. Flawlessly composed. So fair, directly down to the center of the gospel and man’s should be accommodated to God
- I have perused “The Soul-Winner” on various events, so when I saw that it was accessible on the Kindle I was more than cheerful. In any case, that soon changed when I opened this release and found that the chapter by chapter list wasn’t connected, and there were many grammatical error’s in the book.
- No place does amazon reveal to you it is an abbreviated variant, which is the thing that i needed when i got it. I am not satisfied with what i got.
Waiting on God Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:2 ounces
- Paperback:46 pages
- Publisher:Independently published (January 13, 2017)
Andrew Murray (1828–1917) was a South African author, instructor, and Christian minister. Murray viewed missions as “the main end of the congregation.” Andrew pastored places of worship in Bloemfontein, Worcester, Cape Town and Wellington, all in South Africa. He was a champion of the South African Revival of 1860. In 1889, he was one of the originators of the South African General Mission (SAGM), alongside Martha Osborn and Spencer Walton. After Martha Osborn wedded George Howe, they framed the South East Africa General Mission (SEAGM) in 1891. SAGM and SEAGM converged in 1894. Since its service had spread into other African nations, the mission’s name was changed to Africa Evangelical Fellowship (AEF) in 1965. AEF joined with SIM in 1998 and proceeds right up ’til today. He kicked the bucket on January 18, 1917, four months before his eighty-ninth birthday. Throughout the years he has affected many, including Jessie Penn-Lewis, a key figure in the 1904-1905 Welsh Revival. – This content alludes to an other Paperback release.
A month of day by day readings with a typical subject – “my spirit, hold up thou just upon God” (Psalm 62:5). These animating reflections were resulting from a blazing conviction that Christians ought to figure out how to know God better.
- Andrew Murray is the ace of reverential writing. In his reverential books he more often than not separates a subject into a time of day by day lessons which require roughly 20-30 minutes of devout perusing.
- This is another colossal reverential by Andrew Murray. It covers a subject not frequently stressed in our current world: the noteworthiness of holding up and holding up upon God.
- I as of late found out about Andrew Murray. This is the second book I have perused of his and I plan to peruse more. He has a blessing to just demonstrate God’s lessons as they are composed in the book of scriptures in an extremely straightforward manner.
- A decent scriptural suggestion to attend to God- – that He is in control and will dependably be there for us. Likewise, an update that our association with God is generally vital.
- Content stunning and great however get an alternate duplicate. This one is designed dishonorably and is to a great degree diverting and simply terrible.
- This writer is awesome, however the print size of this book is small to the point that you require an amplifying glass. Not notwithstanding perusing glasses suffice.
Lessons in Truth – Illustrated Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:8 ounces
- Paperback:109 pages
- Publisher:Independently published (January 23, 2017)
LESSONS IN TRUTH “At long last, brethren, at all things are valid, at all things are respectable, at all things are simply, at all things are unadulterated, at all things are dazzling, at all things are of good report; if there be any prudence, and if there be any acclaim
H. Emilie Cady (1848-1941) was an American homeopathic doctor and writer of New Thought otherworldly compositions. Her 1896 book Lessons in Truth, A Course of Twelve Lessons in Practical Christianity is presently viewed as the center content on Unity Church lessons. It is the most broadly perused book in that development, and has sold more than 1.6 million duplicates since its first production. – This content alludes to a no longer available or inaccessible version of this title.
- I solicited one from my dearest companions (Rev. Rose M. Cooper, P.H.D.), a Minister in Unity to give me some understanding on what really matters to the development and why such a variety of individuals appeared to turn towards it for administration and otherworldly existence
- This book is stick stuffed with positive messages. I’m pulled in to it as I found out about it at the Unity Church that I go to. Emilie Cady was a part of the New Thought development
- Exceptionally useful .I ponder getting nearer to God so be it. this lifes a journy an at some point its simple to overlook were all here together. We gotta recall each other. Pay special mind to others a not be so egotistical .
- Churchianity has individuals stuck in a rutt. Lessons in Truth widens takes into consideration a superior and more extensive relationship wtih God. To know Him as He genuinely seems to be.
- This book was prescribed to me, yet I thought it was a Christian book… in spite of the fact that it refers to some sacred writing, I immediately recognized this was not roused by the Holy Spirit.
Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices – Illustrated Edition Paperback
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight:3 ounces
- Paperback:64 pages
- Publisher:Independently published (January 29, 2017)
Rivulets showstopper book; PRECIOUS REMEDIES AGAINST SATAN’S DEVICES; expressively depicts SATAN’S DEVICES TO DRAW THE SOUL TO SIN (12 gadgets and their cures) Satan’s first gadget to draw the spirit into transgression is, to exhibit the trap—and shroud the snare; to introduce the brilliant glass—and conceal the toxic substance; to display the sweet, the joy, and the benefit that may stream in upon the spirit by respecting sin—and to avoid the spirit the fury and wretchedness that will unquestionably take after the submitting of wrongdoing.
- Beside a great many people’s Bibles is a duplicate of John Bunyan’s exemplary THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS. Be that as it may, Brooks’ incredibly sentencing PRECIOUS REMEDIES ought to be on the opposite side.
- I am a mate of the Puritans! Having done my doctoral work on a Puritan, I am extremely acquainted with their compositions.
- This book was prescribed by one of the ministers that leads my partnership gather. It’s somewhat hard to rate a book composed for the most part in Olde English.
- I prescribe this book to nay individual wishing to enhance their comprehension of both the Bible and their own life. It is presently being utilized as a part of our nearby church for aduly Sunday School. I have perused this book completey throught and have begun perusing once more.
- Purchasers ought to be careful. This is a case of another type of item turning out to be increasingly regular on here: great works frequently inadequately altered and printed to arrange, with no file and simple designing all through.