Fire Touched (A Mercy Thompson Novel)
- Series: A Mercy Thompson Novel (Book 9)
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 (1,602 reviews)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0425256294
- ISBN-13: 978-0425256299
- Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Ace; Reissue edition (January 31, 2017)
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.9 x 6.8 inches
Strains between the face and people are reaching a critical stage. What’s more, when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they end up with something that could be utilized to make a face withdraw and thwart all-out war: a human tyke stolen long prior by the face.
- The Mercy Thompson arrangement has been one of my top choices since I grabbed book one quite a long while back. It is constantly elegantly composed, the plots differed and brimmed with turns.
- I venerate this arrangement, and this story began with an incredible scene.
- I didn’t understand to what extent it has been since the last book in this method turned out, to a great extent due to these are the sorts of characters that stay with you.
- Poke. Get this book for the principal part. Individuals will take a gander at you as though you are crazy. When you quit snickering, read whatever means left of the book.
- That was such an awesome perused. I have constantly like how the characters are consistently allowed in this world.
- They continue advancing and turning out to be better. Leniency and Adam – only cherish them.
- I have truly delighted in perusing the whole arrangement yet this book was horrendous for me to traverse.
- I read all the extensive surveys and can’t resist the urge to think about whether we as a whole read a similar thing? I used to love this arrangement. However, the last few books have missed the mark.
- The lesbian scenes could utilize a more fair idea.
- I requested this book for my Kindle on October 2, 2015, and had never gotten it to my Kindle.
Born of Legend: The League Nemesis Rising
- Series: The League: Nemesis Rising (Book 9)
- Mass Market Paperback: 848 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks (Feb 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250082781
- ISBN-13: 978-1250082787
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.3 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 (480 reviews)
Chased. Abhorred. Sold out. Pariah Dagger Ixur is on the keep running for his life. As a standout amongst the most conspicuous individuals from his regal house, he has an abundance on his head that promises him no quarter from any companion or even family. In any case, surrender isn’t in him. He will battle to the intense end―a settle that is painfully tried when he barely gets away from a trap that abandons him seriously injured. With what he accepts is his diminishing breath, he spares a kid destined to a terminated race from a gathering out to oppress the child for his incredible capacities.
- I was SO energized and glad. What’s more, the majority of those books have satisfied my desires, gaining 4 or 5 stars in my mental rating framework.
- I LOVE this arrangement! I don’t have the foggiest idea, I think Kenyon is magic…She can take the most despised character in an arrangement and in the space of under 800 pages make them one of your most loved characters.
- Cherish the League arrangement. Another awesome read and pleasant and long, which is the way that I like my books.
- Stunning! This book has been an astounding adventure! It was as layered and mind boggling as it gets as Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Try not to squander your cash!!! On the off chance that you have perused Acheron and Styxx then this book is essentially the same.
- This book delayed and on and on, the over clarification of how awful Julien’s life was somewhat silly.
- I unintentionally requested this and I don’t need it. How would I return it. I have not opened it to peruse
Warlord of Mars
- ISBN-10: 154274380X
- ISBN-13: 978-1542743808
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 25, 2017)
- Language: English
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 (271 reviews)
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
The warlord of mars relates the experiences of John Carter as he fights to win the mystery of the jail cell in the Temple of the Sun — the cell that holds his cherished spouse, Dejah Thoris, the Martian servant Thuvia, and the poor and malicious little girl of the High Priest of Issus. We meet our old companion, the loyal Wool, powerful Tars Tarkas, John Carter’s child Carthoris, and numerous another the companion again and for from the blood-red fields of the Valley Dor to the solidified squanders of the far North, possessed by the able, through the fear is not Carrion Caves to the place where there are the yellow men among their brutish Jeddah Salensus Oll.
- The is a fun story with the general topic of good versus abhorrent.
- That is the third book in the arrangement of 11. It finds our saint, John Carter, anticipating the Barsoom Ian year out, with expectations of discovering Dejah Thoris still alive.
- It is excellent Martians live for a thousand years, because between the three books that make up this set of three, it takes years for John Carter to save Dejah Thoris from one catastrophe after another.
- I delighted in this enterprise, book 3 was important all the more engaging and the character John Carter did not disillusion.
- That is the finish of the set of three that began with “Princess of Mars.” What’s more, the man was it a great ride.
- I feel this book is an incredible case of mash fiction from the mid-twentieth century. It has not transitioned well into the cutting edge age.
- I knew this was an old book however it was quite recently bizarre. For an excellent sci-fi read I can consider better writers. Simply held to my preferring.
- I like Burroughs. However, I don’t think this is his standard drawing in work. It is discernable and entertains be that as it may.
- Simply one more section in the arrangement to determine story lines began in the past books. Creative for the circumstances the books were composed.
Shelter for Adeline: Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, Book 7
- ISBN-10: 1682306011
- ISBN-13: 978-1682306017
- Series: Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes (Book 7)
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: EverAfter Romance (January 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5(235 reviews)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.9 x 8 inches
Saddled with work she despises and a vile supervisor she enjoys even less, Adeline Reynolds could utilize a break. It doesn’t seem as though she’ll get one today. Her administration canine, Coco, is alarming her woman going to have an epileptic seizure and her baffled initial engagement has abandoned her to bargain all alone. Enter firefighter Dean Christopherson, who escorts her to the adjacent fire station, where she can endure her difficulty safe from harm and prying eyes.
- Writer Susan Stoker has by and by created a genuinely great story enchanting this per user with her trademark consideration of a solid male character as the Saint, Dean “Crash” Christopherson,
- This book is superbly composed, and I can hardly wait for Chief’s which turns out this late spring. Great book and I give it 5+ stars.
- Discuss being in the perfect place at the opportune time! Crash experiences a lovely young lady in trouble when he’s out to lunch with a companion.
- Protect for Adeline is the Seventh book in the Badge of Honor arrangement.
- Stunning, this one is hard for me to compose. I totally adore Susan Stoker books, and this one had a decent story and had great data about what it resembles for individuals
- I love her written work. However, i was simply not as awed with this book.
- Unquestionably not my most loved of Susan Stokers’ books. This book won’t prevent me from perusing her work, however. I will simply be more particular.
- That is a decent, short read. I appreciate all of Susan Stoker’s books. I can not sit tight for boss’ book.
- The female character was not one I could relate to, and I thought she was whiny. If I were the person, I would’ve dumped her brisk
The Undoing (Call Of Crows)
- Series: Call Of Crows (Book 2)
- Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Kensington; Reissue edition (January 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617735116
- ISBN-13: 978-1617735110
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.2 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 (221 reviews)
If you appreciate crazy situations, witty chitchat, and cleverly over-the-top characters, look no more distant than Shelly Laurenston’s Call of Crow’s arrangement. Smexy Books, Best Books of the Year
Nobody could ever blame Jace Berisha for having a simple life—thinking of her as spouse you know murdered her. That was then! Presently she battles for powerful Viking divine beings with the fantastic and horrible Crows.
In any case, things are turning terrible, rapidly in light of the fact because a vindictive, antiquated goddess has appeared on the scene with only one thing at the forefront of her thoughts—finishing it. What’s more, the main way they can want to stop her is if the Crows unite with their one-time adversaries, the Protectors. A Viking Clan made to do only slaughter each Crow they see.
- I was not as attached to the Call of Crow’s arrangement as I have been of different books
- He is the second book in her Call of Crow’s arrangement, and it’s similarly as magnificent as the first.
- I have been sitting tight for the Crows and Ravens to get their particular arrangement since Hunting Season.
- I cherished this book! I only cherish it when two book-adoring geeks discover love together.
- Searching for Paranormal Fantasy Storyline: Yes! Be that as it may, certainly read the main book, or you’ll do lost.
- Disgrace on you. I have adored every one of your books both as Laurentian and as
- An alright read. It was less demanding to take after than the first, and there were endeavors to fuse characters from Hunting Season.
- Such a long book with such a closure Generally speaking, I was bad disaapoined recently since this book had a bad deal of potential
Fan the Flames (Search and Rescue)
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 (88 reviews)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1515965112
- ISBN-13: 978-1515965114
- Publisher: Tantor Audio; MP3 Una edition (January 10, 2017)
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 7.4 inches
As a cruiser club part and firefighter, Ian Walsh does accustomed to riding the line between the great folks and the terrible. He may owe the club his life, yet his heart rests with his fire station siblings. Furthermore, with the young lady, he’s cherished since they were children, Rory Sorenson. Ian would do anything for Rory. He’d kick the bucket for her. Slaughter for her. Guard her to his final gasp, and he may simply need to. Each con in the Rockies knows Rory is the go-to young lady for not as much as lawful guns, and for as far back as a couple of years, she’s figured out how to keep the peace between perilous groups by outstanding entirely natural. Be that as it may, when she guards herself against a fierce assault, Rory gets herself launch into the focal point of a posse war, with just Ian remaining amongst her and a danger more noteworthy than both of them could have envisioned. Contains advanced questions.
- Fan the Flames is book two in the Search and Rescue arrangement by Katie Ruggle.
- Note for my perfect sentiment perusers: this book has one sexual moment.
- I grabbed the book Gone Too Deep (#3 in this arrangement) spontaneously and was set up to push my OCD about perusing books all together in a vault in my psyche since it just sounded so great that
- A dangerous, activity stuffed, story that will have you on the edge of your seat
- I knew I’d love Ian I was seeking after more alpha for him, yet he was yummy in any case.
- I read the original book in this arrangement and delighted in it and trusted the second would be great as well.
- Cherished the volunteer parts of the firefighters and a solid female lead.
- That the book is a quarter century less book in light of different book promoted in the back yet incorporated into this page tally.